Monday, September 27, 2010

DAY 73

Today I am grateful for: a job that missed me


I guess a measure of how needed in an organisation you are is how much stuff piles up on your desk while you are away. As you can see - my desk was very full when I arrived this morning!

I was looking forward to heading back in to the office today - so that must mean I had a great holiday. I have come back feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the next 6 months before Easterfest 2011 descends.

I really do love working for Easterfest. I love what I do, I love the team I work with, I love that my office is a 10minute drive from my front door, I love that I work on a sexy MacBook.

I have always been a big believer in loving your job (if you can) - because you spend 70% of your week there. I am so grateful that God placed me in Easterfest 12 years ago - long before I even knew that what I do now was what I really wanted to be doing.

No comments: