Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First date outfit dilemmas

DAY 65



I've got another first date tomorrow - the second for the year.
The classic conundrum has hit me again - what the heck do I wear?

Dates in winter were never a problem - I had a standard outfit with skinny jeans, high-healed boots and bomber jacket.
Summer on the other hand has me completely baffled.

Can't wear jeans or a long skirt - too hot.
That red dress with flowers is a little too 'girl next door'.
What impression does a short skirt give?
No way am I wearing shorts.

Do you see my dilemma.

I see this situation as gross negligence on my behalf.
I must rectify asap with shopping.
Immediately.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Can't wait to hear what you wear/how it goes =)

Caitlin said...

Go the girl next door! It's such a great dress! (If it's the one you were wearing the other night!) Anyway, it's too late now, what was the final verdict?

Selena said...

What did you wear Linda??