Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DAY 74

Today I am grateful for: Jetts - getting my butt (and everything else) in shape


I'm grateful for an affordable and great gym that's just a 2minute drive from my house. Jetts is an awesome gym - with new equipment, great staff and for only $11 a week!

I've been going regularly for over a year now. I managed to lose 14kgs, but alas after my personal trainer disappeared off to Brisbane at Easter those kg's have been sneaking back on. I don't think eating EVERYTHING when I was in the US helped much though...

So - it's back to the gym every day and sadly no more Deli for lunch. Sad sad sad.

I did try a new recipe tonight - I made crumbed snapper with sweet potato fries. It looked good on the plate but was disappointing to eat. The fish tasted like a mouthful of nothing. Maybe I'm just not a fish person. It was a major masterchef fail either way. I also overcooked the fries so that didn't help much either.


No comments: