Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DAY 68

Today I am grateful for: my amazing sister Alison



As tonight was my last night with Alison, her incredible husband Danny offered us the night off child duty so we could go out to dinner together. We decided we were not being sad about my leaving the next day but rather that we were celebrating a great visit.

Al took me to the most amazing restaurant I have ever been to. I doubt I will ever eat at such a place again unless God manages to send a very rich man my way.

The meal was divine, made all the better with spending time with Alison. Alison is one of my favourite people in the world. She is a wise woman who continually helps me through the times of my life that are the most confusing and frustrating. Alison can make me laugh and can make me cry. She understands all the good things and bad things in my life, as they are hers as well. We understand each others hopes, dreams, achievements and losses as only sisters can.

I thank God for giving me such an amazing sister. We had our ups and downs when we were growing up, but as adults we have become best friends. Alison's children are the closest I could get to my own. We have shared so much more than a common last name.

I also am grateful for my brother in law Danny. Danny is all I could ask for in a bro-in-law. He accepts our crazy 'Moesisms' and even finds then amusing at times, he helps fix things around my house, he helped me redecorate my room and assisted me in painting and he loves my sister very very very much. There is not much more I could ask for at all.


Here are some more pics of the dinner and restaurant tonight. I love food. I really do.


1 comment:

Selena said...

Wow! Look at those strawberries!