Friday, September 10, 2010

DAY 56

Today I am grateful for: A day with Kael


If yesterday was Jamin day, then today was Kael day. We spent 3 hours together in the morning and another 3 in the afternoon. Aunty was on babysitting duty. I know I was thankful for Kael earlier in the week, but he is just so darn cute that I couldn't see past him today!

Kael is turning in to a very funny little boy. He sits and chats in his own language, bops along to the music and gives me random coy smiles.

Tomorrow we pack the trailer (American for caravan) ready for our 17 hour road trip to Vancouver on Saturday. Looking forward to our adventure. Not looking all that much forward to all 3 of us adults trying to get some sleep in the caravan with two fussy-sleeping boys. Fun times!


Al and I went for a drive up the mountains to the ski resorts this morning. Grabbed this pic on the way down. Not my best work but wanted to show I did something else today other than chasing Kael around the house with my camera like the paparazzi.




No comments: