Sunday, September 26, 2010

DAY 72

Today I am grateful for: Ava Blaze Moes


My brother and his family visited this weekend (Lara, Eden, Ava and Asher). I love it when the family comes to town. They fill up my mum's house until it is bursting at the seams. It reminds me of what it was like when we were teenagers - when the house was full of us 3 kids, our friends, the dog, the cats, the fish and our very full lives.

At the start of this '100 days' I told Lara that I would be thankful for her children in alphabetical order so as not to show any favouritsm. So Asher was first - leaving Ava to be next.

Ava seems to have really grown up a lot on the last 2 months or so. Her personality has really come out and she is a little firecracker at times, with a great sense of humour and a giant dose of individuality.

I am so grateful to have my 2 nieces and 3 nephews in my life. They make our family full, with love and laughter and stories and games and occasional argument. I love it.

No comments: