Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DAY 89

Today I am grateful for: cups of tea



I don't drink coffee. I am one of the few people in the world who are not coffee addicts. I don't like the smell or the taste of it. Some days I wish I did though - coffee drinkers seem to get so much joy from each sip.

I am a tea drinker. I take it white with a teaspoon of honey. To me, it's like a mug full of springtime.

This afternoon the lovely Anna made me a cup of tea in my sexy* red cup (as she does most days. I love Anna) and then tempted me with a new type of tea - green tea with caramel. Amazing. It was like a tea party for one right there on my desk.

Is that a true tea lover - more than one cup on the go at a time?

Today I am grateful for a simple cup of tea.

* Look closely at the pattern on my cup. The background isn't what you think it is! Thanks to Anna again!!

1 comment:

Selena said...

I can't see what the background is supposed to be??