Wednesday, August 25, 2010

DAY 40

Today I am grateful for: Rowan



Well the good news is that I have made it to New York City in one piece - albeit a very tired piece. I don't think I have ever been quite as relieved as I was when I saw Rowan waiting for me at JFK airport today. It had been a long 35 hours travelling....

Once we got my accommodation sorted out (it's perfect!) Row and I headed out for an AMAZING dinner at this cute little Mexican place near my hostel. I'm staying in Williamsburg which is an incredibly vibey place, with uber trendy people all around - even at 11pm on a Tuesday night. I think it will be the perfect place to take a break from Toowoomba life for the next week.

So today I am grateful for Rowan. Row is one of my favourite people in the world and I am so glad that I get to spend this week hanging with him in this unbelievable city.

I'm off to bed. Will hopefully be able to make it for coffee with Row at 9 tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.

No comments: