Monday, August 16, 2010

DAY 31

Today I am grateful for: Renata


I had breakfast with my great friend Renata. Nata and I can't actually remember when we first met but we must have seen a little of ourselves in each other from the start.

We don't seem to be able to coordinate schedules all that regularly to catch up - but when we do it is always an enlightening time. Renata see's the world with very different eyes to me. Some days I wish I saw it her way as well.

Time spent with Renata always leaves me with more hope than before. I guess that is an outstanding trait to have in a friend.

I found an awesome website today - Six Words. You can submit anything you like about life as long as it is exactly six words. I had a go and it was oddly satisfying to pluck whatever was running around in my head at the time and condense it in to just 6 words. I think I might finish off some of my posts with 6 words from now on.


Today's six words: Don't just say you'll call. Do.

No comments: