Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DAY 39

Today I am grateful for: Not travelling with children



I'm sitting in the Sydney International Terminal with an hour to kill before I have to head to my gate. I was thinking that the thing I am truly grateful for today is that I am not travelling with any children in tow. My sister dreams of being able to make the international flight and actually be able to 1 - watch the movies and 2 - maybe even take a nap. Both of which are things I am planning to do in the very near future.

I worked out that I will be on the move for over 30 hours and started this morning at 3am. I am very much looking forward to seeing my great friend Rowan's smiling face at my gate in New York. I may or may not be wearing my cranky pants from lack of sleep - so Rowan had better be prepared for the possibility of a somewhat different Linda to arrive from the one he saw last :)

I did manage to make a quick stop at the Wiggles store for a birthday present for my nephew Jamin. I am looking forward to his modelling the Dorothy tail for me when I get to Salt Lake City next week.

I'm not sure when the next blog will be posted but be sure it will be as soon as I can think straight enough to snap a pic of my excellent accommodation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip Linda!Love from Aunty Jane