Saturday, July 24, 2010

DAY 8

Today I am grateful for: my big brother


My big brother and his family came to visit this weekend - which is always a highlight BUT the bonus this time was that Brian dropped in to my place and FIXED MY CUPBOARD DOOR THAT HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR WEEKS!!!

Amazing! It's not like I get a lot of guys dropping round, actually thinking about it - I don't get any, so when one does I grab him and put him to work. Luckily I had my handy pink tool kit nearby to assist with the job.

I am so grateful to have such an amazing big brother. Brian always looks for the best in me, he is a fantastic Dad to his 3 three little munchkins, an all round great guy and he can fix things - what more could I ask for in a big brother.

4 comments:

Busy Brissy Mum said...

He is the best!

Anonymous said...

Linda your blog is so inspirational , I'm thinking about doing something??

nannajane said...

Loving your blog , Linda , can't wait for the next one

Unknown said...

Some good pics in here Linda. And yes - your big brother MUST be amazing to be willing to use pink tools!