Monday, August 2, 2010

DAY 17

Today I am grateful for: the Brown family



Josh and I have been friends for about 4 years now. Just after we met he invited me to spend some time with his family at their home on the Gold Coast, and I was blessed to be a part of their days for a weekend. Ever since then we catch up every time Josh is back in Australia, as he lives in the US most of the time. I visited the Browns over this past weekend and am grateful for their ongoing hospitality and friendship. They are amazing people. Josh is a great friend.

Actually Josh emailed me earlier today and mentioned that he was 'one of my gatekeepers' and that he wasn't 'letting just any guy date Linda!'. Every single girl needs a 'Josh' or two in her life. They remind you that having high standards isn't a bad thing, and that singleness does not mean worthless.

Thanks Josh!

No comments: