Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DAY 25

Today I am grateful for: my love of cooking



With Joy staying these couple of days it has given me a good reason to actually do some cooking instead of just eating the same old 'good for me' gym friendly food. Tonight I made butter chicken with poppadums and it was yummy!

Today I am grateful for my love of cooking - I can imagine that time in the kitchen could be extremely tedious if I didn't enjoy the basic concept of creating something from a collection of random ingredients. My true love is desserts and baking though - creating naughty, delicious, gooey, chocolately treats makes me very very happy.

Joy reminded that me that I am 1/4 of the way through my 100 days. It as been an interesting couple of weeks sharing my life in daily photographs. There is so much more to come in the next 75 days including another date this weekend, my trip to New York, Salt Lake City and Vancouver plus more friends, family and the people in my life who I am reminded to be grateful for every day.

100 days of grateful - capturing daily moments of gratitude.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like something Jimmy from Masterchef would cook. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to more great daily instalments!
Following someone's blog is so not 'Mark' but he is enjoying the daily updates I give him as we follow your 100 days. Keep up the great work. There are so many things God has given us to be thankful for and often we let them slip by without noticing! love Diana