Saturday, August 21, 2010

DAY 36

Today I am grateful for: the Easterfest team



We had our annual Easterfest team leaders day at Emu Gully Adventure Centre today. As always, it was a great day where around 70 of the most amazing people I have even been privileged to work with gather together to learn, talk, play and eat outside of the pressure-cooker that is the festival itself.

I'm grateful that God has placed me in this organisation for these working years of my life. I am indebted to the wilful sacrifice these people make each and every year to put on an event that is so much bigger than any one of us. I am humbled by the support and encouragement they bring to each other and every challenge we face, individually and as a group.

For this team, I am grateful.

I am also exhausted. Must be getting old.....

PS: Please note that I did not have my hat turned backwards in an attempt to recreate the coolness of my youth - I turned it around when I was taking photos because it gets in the way, and forgot to turn it back. I have noted how silly I look and will rectify the situation in the future.

1 comment:

Selena said...

I think you look cute!