Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sometimes the fight is futile

DAY 9


My mum has spent the equivalent of a week scanning in our childhood photos. I got my hands on them all today and my my there is some fun to be had with these!

Today I am exploring the fact that, despite my best efforts, my trying to be skinny is actually going against nature itself. I think curvy is part of my DNA. As you can see, I was a chubby baby. Looks like my hips have been holding on to the food it loves ever since birth.

Mum says she was very happy to see me so fat - it meant she was doing a good job in the 'milk dispensing' department, especially since I was born 7 weeks premi & weighing 4lb something (2030grams). Little bubba but look at me now - it didn't seem to hold me back at all.

I love these two pictures. My big brother was besotted with me until I was big enough to steal his toys. From that moment on I was nothing but a nuisance.

Love that little bikini too....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I absolutely love how chubby you were!! I am a chubby baby lover. It's amazing really, considering how premature you were. Go mrs mosey!!

Unknown said...

I remember those photos Linda!!!!! You were soooo cute! I loved spending time at your place with you all.Auntie Sandie