Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The search continues...

DAY 19



So, I've been online dating on and off for the last 2 years. I'll have to admit that I like and hate it depending on the day.

My sad state of affairs is that the pool of single guys with a similar faith and outlook on life all but dried up 4 years ago. I guess there was a limited number to start with and once they married my female friends things started to get difficult.

I resorted to online dating as a way to expand the pool. Living in a smallish town like Toowoomba I have to be willing to move to another city for love. It comes with the territory.

So in the last 2 years I have gone on quite a few first dates. I have even done a skype first date. I am happy to report that I am becoming a small talk professional. I can keep the conversation going for at least an hour given a companion who will listen and nod their head intelligently from time to time.

So the dating saga continues. I'll fill you in on any developments, but for the time being just wish me luck!

No comments: