Thursday, November 18, 2010

What a great idea!

DAY 20



The guys from the office have been off in New Zealand this week, and Dave came back with this great pic for me! He said he was walking down the street in Auckland and pulled up short when he passed this store and thought of me.

I checked it out and 'Living and Giving' is a homewares chain with 15 stores around NZ. They say "Our vision is to offer our customers the latest in style - whether it is for their homes or for a gift. Our buyers travel the world to find products that will translate to our wonderful mix of casual yet sophisticated living.".

I think it's great to see the 'living and giving' name on a store front. I am looking forward to doing some giving myself this weekend with a birthday lunch for my brother and mother on Sunday. It will be a busy Saturday in the kitchen - one of my favourite places to be!

No comments: