Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Something that tastes better than skinny feels...

DAY 13



It's a sad fact that at the moment my desire to eat food that is not on the diet plan is being heavily outweighed by my desire to be skinny. I assume that the scales will tip the other direction some time after December 26.

Kate Moss (the queen of skinny) once said "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". I'm not too sure that Kate was ever confronted with a piece of this white chocolate and raspberry gateau though. If she was - I don't think she would have been skinny for too long.

Ah - the joys of loving two things that are complete polar opposites - the love of food and the love of healthy. This predicament makes for a very guilty conscience. The good thing is that there is always tomorrow to climb back on the wagon.....

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I'm right there with you! There is so much that tastes better than skinny feels! Forget feeling guilty! You have the willpower to ensure this is a 'sometimes' treat!