Thursday, November 11, 2010

Giving #1

DAY 15



So this 100 days is all about living and giving, but up until now I haven't done any giving. Today that changed as I finally had a reason to do some cooking from Nigella's 'How to be a domestic goddess'.

My ex-housemate Naomi is having her pre-wedding kitchen-tea this weekend and I promised I would cook her something of her choosing from the book. She chose 'Passionfruit Cheesecake'. I decided to do individual servings instead of one big cake and I think they turned out pretty well.

I performed the obligatory taste test and I had to hold myself back from sampling them all. I ended up changing the recipe a little by adding fresh whipped cream to the top - this was mainly to cover the sinking that had occurred. Necessity is the mother of all inventions.

Bon appetite Naomi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the mother of necessity?

Anonymous said...

YUUUMMMMMM!!!!!!

Selena said...

Look great Linda!