Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving #3

DAY 27



I think the reason I am beginning to love Christmas is that it gives me a reason to do lots of cooking with chocolate!

I had to bring a $5 gift to a party last week - so instead of buying a block of chocolate I decided to make the most amazing choc chip biscuits and my favourite chocolate sauce. I'm keeping the sauce recipe to myself (can't give away all my secrets) but trust me - you will love the cookies!

Whenever I cook these I have to stop myself eating more than 4 at once - they are that good! I have started doubling the recipe and storing 1/2 in the freezer for the next time I need something quick.

Linda's Choc Chip cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp water
2 1/2 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1-3 cups choc chips (white, milk, dark combination - whatever you want)

1 - Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
2 - Add eggs and mix
3 - Add remaining ingredients4 - Roll into small balls and place on baking tray. Press down to flatten slightly.
5 - Bake 10-12mins at 180c

Enjoy!

No comments: