Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DAY 11

Today I am grateful for: Molly
aka Molly Molly Moo Moo



This is my little friend Molly. She came to live with me about a year ago after she was found wandering the streets like a little urchin and ended up at the RSPCA. As far as cats go, she is one of the good ones. She is extremely affectionate but sadly doesn't believe that a cat's job is to warm the lap of it's owner (sad sad sad).

Molly is pretty smart (for a cat!), doesn't shed a lot of hair and is the house welcoming committee - as soon as she hears the front door she races down the hallway to say hello to whoever it is (and luckily she doesn't discriminate with her love).

You can also see Molly's best friend in the pictures too - that is Lulu and I'll save her for another grateful day :) but I can say that Molly and Lulu are a great example of 'loving the one your with'!

I tell people that I'm not the crazy cat lady, and I'm working really hard not to become her either! I have always had cats my whole life - we are a cat family. I would get really lonely without the girls to come home too. Who else would run to the door to say hello, sit on my bed in the mornings, curl up on my lap at night or purr with delight when I give them a cuddle.

I'm a cat person. Deal with it.

No comments: