Monday, July 26, 2010

DAY 10

Today I am grateful for: the book depository


A fellow book aficionado (Mr Matthew Kelly) put me on to the best website of my year - its The Book Depository

The amazing people at The Book Depository are located in the UK but will happily ship me books for free and let me pay in Aussie $$'s.

Today I got two books that I ordered 10 days ago - they would have cost me $65 locally but I only paid $28 - AMAZING. This makes for a very happy book loving Linda.

The world is a very small place sometimes. It's cheaper to get books from the UK than it is 2k's down the road. Gloabalisation at work.

PS: I can get new customers 10% off their first purchase so let me know your email address if you want to join The Book Depository family and I'll hook you up!!

2 comments:

Ros said...

Great site Linda, I love ordering books online but that is pretty amazing they do free delivery world wide... now I just need to find something to order!

Annalee said...

Id like to join, I heard from some uni friends that its good for textbooks. How does it work?