Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Giving #4

DAY 29



Tonight it was Nigella's 'Chocolate Mousse Cake' and it was divine.

I think my rendition is was very close to Nigella's - I even managed to get it out of the tin without any dropping disasters which has happened in the past (there was once a pavlova that became a meringue smoosh one Christmas....).

Had a lovely dinner with mum and my Uncle Hans and Aunty Jane who are visiting from Newcastle. Aunty Jane is a cooking inspiration - so I had to present something worthwhile for dessert to prove that the next generation of Moes bakers is up to the high standard already set!

I hope I passed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure did Linda! Even hans' sugar level didnt go up so I think I'll have to get the recipe! Go to the top of the class Lovie!