Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the night before Christmas...

DAY 46



Twas the night before Christmas, and Ava and Eden needed to notify Santa that the delivery of their presents was to be sent to Aunty Linda's house to be opened at breakfast Christmas morning.

This was done by sprinkling oats (for the reindeer) + glitter and stars (for Santa) over my front lawn.

I am sure that Santa won't miss this clear reminder.

Over the last couple of years the magic has come back in to Christmas for our family. The grandchildren have brought a long lost element of wonder and joy.

I loved it over dinner tonight when the girls asked me to sing them some carols while we waited. 'Oh Christmas tree" was the only one I could think of at the time.

Also, tonight Asher met Molly and Lulu for the first time. I think he is a fan.

Happy Christmas to you and your family.
From me and my little family (aka Molly and Lulu).

No comments: