Thursday, December 9, 2010

Should have read the instruction manual

DAY 35



I decided to make icecream tonight - but instead of doing it the way I normally do I thought I would try the icecream maker that a friend gave me. Unfortunately for me, it came without an instruction manual.

I am the type of girl who ALWAYS reads the manual before attempting anything. Forewarned is forearmed. I felt very uneasy about using this machine without finding out the rules first.

I thought 'how hard can this be?' as I poured my mixture in, set the timer for 15mins and walked away to eat dinner.

I came back to discover exactly how hard it could be. Disastrous.

I have since been online and discovered that I was supposed to freeze the bowl for 24 hours before using it.

Ah that makes a lot more sense.
I can see now that no one wants to eat strawberry flavoured butter.
I learn something new every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOooops!! Sorry, I should have told you that :o)