Thursday, December 2, 2010

The hunter

DAY 30



I guess deep down there is a lion in every cat - even the excessively stupid ones.

Lulu caught a mouse in our courtyard last weekend. The only problem was that one she had caught it she didn't know what to do with it - so she put it down, and surprisingly the mouse ran away. Molly then caught said mouse and proceeded to play with/torture it for the next hour. Eventually the mouse died of a suspected heart attack and was abandoned under the BBQ. It was a bad day to be a mouse.

I was very proud that Lulu even knew she was the natural hunter of the mouse. I wouldn't have been surprised if she chose to adopt it in to the family as her friend. I can hear her now - "Can we keep him mum? Look how cute he is..... I'll make sure I feed him every day! Please mum please!!!"

Oh dear..... I think I have been single too long. I am making up conversations with my cats. Help!!

1 comment:

Alison Smith said...

Get out of town!! Lulu caught a mouse!!
She is not just a beautiful cat but also a clever one.
And you know, not all cats like the taste of mouse...