Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What is a single girl to do?

One of the main reasons that i started this blog is to share my adventures in dating. I recently embarked on a challenge to meet 5 new guys a week - not to fall in love with but just to talk to and to get me used to interacting with guys again. When you have been single for a while like I have been you kind of forget how to be a 'girl' sometimes.

So anyway - i need to meet 5 guys a week or the consequence that i have implemented is that my sister is able to come over to my house and take my clothes as payment for unmet guys. So if i only meet 4 guys in a week, Alison gets to come and take something i wear all the time and hold it for two weeks.

This worries me muchly - as she has promised to come and take the things I wear the most ie my suits and boots and work clothes.

The meeting 5 a week hasn't been a problem so far as I have been talking to heaps of guys from a dating website but alas I am no longer the 'new girl in town' and my popularity has waned. I am now looking at this week and can only count 1 guy to my total - DISASTER!!

So what is a single girl to do - where does one find single guys to talk to without going in to a pub??

Wish me luck, or in lieu of that, wish me creativity in finding clothes to wear!

No comments: