Monday, January 31, 2011

A frightening future awaits...

DAY 69



So I haven't heard from Mr First Date last week and I don't expect too.
I wasn't getting the vibe.
Bummer.

Obviously my brain is working through another plan of attack though.

Thursday night I dreamt that I got another kitten.
A really cute little grey fluffy one.
And my heart was happy.

My subconscious seems to have decided that the embarrassment of an unsuccessful date is to be lessened by adding a new kitten to the family.

This is not going to end well.

I, and my friends, harbour fears that I will become the crazy cat lady from 'the Simpsons' who flings cats at unsuspecting people while muttering to herself.

I will say this once.
You have to stop me.
It is your duty.
No more kittens no matter how much I beg.
And plead.
And cry.

No more.
I will not become the crazy cat lady.

Hang on.
What if I have become her already?

No wonder guys don't call me again.....
OH NO!!!!

2 comments:

Selena said...

What you need is a dog, then all the cats will go away and guys like dogs. Simple - solved! ;)

Dave said...

I've got your back Linda & if necessary we can always enlist the help of Wez!